User Data Management
- About the Foundation. The Foundation Juan Pablo Gutierrez Cáceres, with address at Carrera 7 B bis No. 123-58 of Bogotá (Colombia) and identified with NIT 900.177.438-7, is the responsible for determining the means and purposes of the collection of your personal data through this website. If you have any questions or comments about the processing of your data, contact the Foundation via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- About data processing. The Foundation can use your personal information to: (i) manage your access and navigation through this website; (ii) manage your user registration and customize the interface and the content of this webpage; (iii) communicate with you and respond to the questions, complaints, comments or concerns related to this website; (iv) send information related to your subscription; and (vi) manage the compliance, maintenance and development of the purposes and obligations acquired towards the user.
- Accuracy of the user data. The Foundation may request you to review and update the personal data we hold about you. You can contact us at any time to request access to that information, to request that it be corrected or updated, or to request the details of parties to whom, it has been available. Please contact the Foundation to discuss any such request, via e-mail, at email@example.com.
- Right to access, update, modify, revoke, limit and suppress personal data. You may exercise the right to access, update, modify or suppress your personal information, through a complaint addressed to the Foundation, under the terms established by Law 1581 of 2012. Moreover, you are entitled to receive information about the personal information collected about you, the purposes of processing of your personal data and to whom your data has been transmitted You may, at any time, revoke the consent given to process your data, as long as the information is not required to fulfill a contractual obligation arising from our legal relationship. Furthermore, you can limit the use or disclosure of your personal information. To exercise the above rights, please contact the Foundation via e-mail, at firstname.lastname@example.org. The answers to the above requests will be sent taking into account the provisions of Law 1581 of 2012.
- Data transmissions. In order to achieve the objectives described before, the Foundation may transmit data to data processors, such as accountants, auditors, lawyers, external consultants and suppliers of products or services (such as suppliers of technology systems and payment systems).
- Transfers of personal data. To achieve the objectives described above, we may transfer your data to other data controllers. If necessary, we can transfer personal data to countries with inadequate levels of data protection. By submitting information at this website, you expressly authorize and give sufficient consent to proceed with the transfers of personal data for the purposes hereby described.
- Transfer of data to third parties. The Foundation may transfer the data collected through this website to third parties. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the user consents that their personal data can be transferred when is required by a public competent or administrative authorities, in the terms defined by Law 1581 of 2012.
- Limitations to the processing of personal data. The Foundation may only collect, store, use or circulate personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purposes described in this policy.
- Information Security. The Foundation has implemented the necessary measures to protect your data and it make its best efforts to continue protecting your information. However, because data transmission over the Internet is not completely secure, the Foundation cannot guarantee completely the security of your data.
- Minors. All children under 18 years may not use the services available through this website. By accessing this website, you declare that you are over 18 years old.
Copyright and Ownership of Intellectual Property Rights – Project “Choco to Dance”
The intellectual property rights of this website, such as the brands, designs, navigational structures, logos, text, graphics, videos and other elements contained therein are owned by the FUNDACIÓN JUAN PABLO GUTIERREZ CACERES, who has the exclusive right to exploit them in any way. Therefore, the Foundation is entitled to exercise the rights to reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
Total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website is prohibited. Unauthorized use of the content will result in legal implications according to applicable law.